Please fill in the form below. I am very grateful that you are about to take the time to do this.
Anthony – IRWCC Conference Chair
1. Your Name (required)
2. Your Email (required)
3. Your title (required)
4. Organisational name i.e. Company, Charity, Institution, University etc..(optional)
5. Title of your presentation e.g “Using Neuroscience to Improve Recovery” or "How cultural context changes the way we respond and work with health challenges" (required)
6. Brief overview of your presentation. What's it about? How your expertise demonstrates new ways to do a better job with a certain group of people i.e people with stress, depression, dependency problems, diabetes, chronic illness etc. Approx 150 to 300 words
7. Please list up to 5 main things that you will cover and that your audience will learn from your session (required)
8. What practical take away tools will you be able to provide to help participants remember the session and its learning points i.e exercises, assessments, techniques, tips/do’s dont's, web links etc.
9. Please let us know what formats you will be able to supply them in.
PDFWord DocAudio filesPPT slidesVideo on another siteVideo we can embed from Youtube or VimeoVideo we can embed from Youtube or Vimeo
10. Date of your session. Please contact us about this if you have not done so already. We do not have many open options. We have though extended the conference until 4th Dec to allow for additional sessions.
11. YOUR BIO
Please copy and paste your bio here OR
email it to email@example.com
Please put a link to a site where the bio you want to use can be found. e.g www.mysite.com
12. YOUR PHOTO
Please email a picture of you that you want to use. jpg or png format. The ideal size for us is 300px x 216 px, The minimum width is 300px,
Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. OTHER DETAILS
14. Anything else? Please write anything else that seems important below. If you have any questions please also put them there.
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this in. Someone will be in touch with you very shortly.
IRWCC Conference Chair